Can't track these Errors

Stiglove

Question

So, recently reinstalled Epoch onto our box. We did the initial setup, and whatnot to see how the adjustments to the default AI and like what we say, so I went back, and literally only added my ID64 and name into EPOCHAH.hpp file. Now I am getting the following in my RPT logs, and I am not sure what to make of it.

0:55:37 "Epoch: Starting ArmA3 Epoch Server, Version 0.3.0.3"
 0:55:37 Unable to get file version size: C:\Arma3Servers\Master_Files\@EpochHive\epochserver.dll
 0:55:37 "Epoch: Init Variables"
 0:55:37 "Loading config..."
 0:55:37 Error in expression <puid=[];{_skn_adminUIDArray pushBack(_x select 0);_skn_adminNAMEArray pushBack(_>
 0:55:37   Error position: <select 0);_skn_adminNAMEArray pushBack(_>
 0:55:37   Error Generic error in expression
 0:55:37 File x\addons\a3_epoch_server\init\server_securityfunctions.sqf, line 1
 0:55:57 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Write 'BIS_fnc_preload_server' is using type of ',CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types
 0:55:57 Performance warning: SimpleSerialization::Read 'BIS_fnc_preload_server' is using type of ,'CODE' which is not optimized by simple serialization, falling back to generic serialization, use generic type or ask for optimizations for these types

I deleted everything, and reinstalled it all, and I am still getting it.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

1 answer to this question