Problem with adding new trader to the Epoch server.

IvertizPL

Question

I can't find problem with add new trader, ;//

There is error:

13:54:02 Error in expression <;
if (true) then
{
_this = _createAgent ["TK_CIV_Woman01_EP1", [4031.0256, 11674>
13:54:02   Error position: <["TK_CIV_Woman01_EP1", [4031.0256, 11674>
13:54:02   Error Missing ;
13:54:02 File z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf, line 759
13:54:02 Error in expression <;
if (true) then
{
_this = _createAgent ["TK_CIV_Woman01_EP1", [4031.0256, 11674>
13:54:02   Error position: <["TK_CIV_Woman01_EP1", [4031.0256, 11674>
13:54:02   Error Missing ;
13:54:02 File z\addons\dayz_server\missions\DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus\mission.sqf, line 759

There is mission.sqf

http://pastebin.com/zDpEp11B

10 answers to this question

IvertizPL how about a "Thanks Gr8, appreciate the help man" or maybe just the like button or only just a normal "thanks". He's doing work for you man!

WTF man?! I read this now so whats a problem, I always thanks people for help and I try to help other peoples so go away please. Gr8 really thanks for the help I am really happy for it and thanks again, have a nice day :)) I write you today it work for me.

WTF man?! I read this now so whats a problem, I always thanks people for help and I try to help other peoples so go away please. Gr8 really thanks for the help I am really happy for it and thanks again, have a nice day :)) I write you today it work for me.

I didn't know what the purpose of that was. But it came out in a rude way. I am sure Martin didn't mean it that way.

Im sorry and you are right. At that moment i was upset, because things happening, you know people start stealing my files and then expect help from me with installing that and im like wtf i know that code, i made it! Then im friendly and i help anyway and not even a thank you, nothing.

So then i saw this and how Gr8 helped you out, but no thanks or anything, you see what i mean? So i got upset, because in my oppinion that is generall friendlyness to say thanks.

I over reacted and i'm sorry.