Can not fully change Arma 3 layout

KPABATOK

I just noticed that my layout in game is quite different from what it should be (in the layout change setting window).

Main issue is that my "weapon info" window is on top center, but in game it always is brought down for some reason. I can move only left/right, not up/down. So it has kinda fixed position. It is same in Epoch as in editor too. Is it some Epoch glitch or something? I remember when I played BR I didn't have this problem.

Yes, they seem to have removed this feature, and it only works now with weapons, who have semi-auto and one shot firing modes (or burst). Very very bad, cause now I have to open my inventory in firefight just to see how many bullets I have left in my damn SPMG machine gun.

Yes, they seem to have removed this feature, and it only works now with weapons, who have semi-auto and one shot firing modes (or burst). Very very bad, cause now I have to open my inventory in firefight just to see how many bullets I have left in my damn SPMG machine gun.

Yep, it is really annoying. And it just seems to be Epoch, pressing "F" works just fine on other types of servers.