Server Scripts Help

Inugami

Question

I allocated a server this past days to install Epoch on it, so far I got able to run it via TADST but I been trying to find those neat server scripts that other servers have but don't know if are unique or I'm not looking well enough. So if anybody got some spare time and answer the following questions because I know other players are also in the shadows like me.

1- XP System - I saw some servers that offers this but so far I havent found anything, don't know if is exclusive of servers sellers. (I just give up searching this)

2- Action Menu - Simple with earbuds and crafting system. (Found it)

3- LSpawner - While I found this I haven't been able to see the spawn (The instruction says if I see the floating loot, means it working)

4- Gear/Location Spawn - In the spawn area theres a box with loot that you can buy with krypto, is level based so is linked to the XPSystem, Also after you take you "Beginner Gear" you can select in which city you want to spawn. (Found it)

5- Admin Tool - Since BEC got suspended, infiStar is $40 and TADST is not a Admin tool, which other can be used. I heard some names but most are for ARMA 2 and not compatible.

I have more questions but I think thats the main ones. I just want you to point me in the direction, is more than enough to get on track on how to build a good server. Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question