Battleye PublicVariable Restriction #0

Cuatro

Question

I had my vilayer server completely wiped and just installed the Sheeps Back Baby Repack(i think thats the name) and Infistar. I am now having some problems with not being able to join my server. I keep getting kicked because of this restriction and am not sure how to fix it? Also I am curious. I did not notice that the Cash me Up repack was available for Overpoch Napf and now would like to upgrade to that. Would it be a bad idea just to overwrite the files i have now with the Cash Me Up Repack? Or is there a more efficient way of doing this?

5 answers to this question

Not sure about those packs you have installed or want to install. However i can show you how to fix the publicvariable kick.

My first question would be did you use the battleye filers provided by infiSTAR? If you did NOT then that is why you are being kicked and it should be for this reason "PVAH_AdminReq".

If you DID use the filters provided by infiSTAR then what you need to do is go on your control panel and go to log viewer. Find your vilayer_active_server_######\battleye\publicvariable.log. Download it.

Open that publicvariable.log and find the kick. It will look something like this "Player name (IP) GUID - #0" "kick reason here". What you need to do is take that reason that will be in " " and make a exception for it in your publicvariable.txt.

Here is a example:

publicvariable.log example

25.04.2015 23:21:01:johndoe (55.55.55.55:5555) jkd983jkf84jk98dfio4k9fo409fol404g - #0 "Pvar_Test"

Now you would add !="Pvar_Test" at the end of line #2 in publicvariable.text like this

//new
5 "" !"PVDZE_" !"norrn" !"usec" !="remExField" !="remExFP" !="drn_AskServerDynamicWeatherEventArgs" !="norrinRAlie" !="Pvar_Test"

Hope this helped you. Let me know if you need more help. Remember to post logs in paste bin or in a spoiler.

Ok so here is what i found in the publicvarible.log

27.04.2015 06:30:01: Cuatro (73.12.199.31:2394) 3381fe667742b0043c0e23bbbed9145a - #5 "PVAH_AdminReq" = [1234,<NULL-object>,"76561198110829446"]
27.04.2015 06:30:04: Cuatro (73.12.199.31:2394) 3381fe667742b0043c0e23bbbed9145a - #0 "DBUpdClient" = true

would I add this as a solution in the publicvariable.txt

!="DBUpdClient"

UPDATE:

Ok so that didn't work. Maybe I misunderstood what it was I was suppose to do? 

Had some friends help me who are not admin and the problem happens to them as well. Someone told me it may be an issue with admin but does not seem like that is the case for me. 

Looks like you followed the steps correct. Maybe you did not add it your publicvariable.txt correct.

If you want i could take a look at this for you with team viewer and point out your mistakes and show you what to do. This way you still learn how to fix this type of problem. If this is something you would like to do just join my team speak and toss me a message. If i am not too busy i will take a look and get this resolved. Info for my team speak is in my signature inside the spoiler.

UPDATE:

Problem solved. I had vilayer reset everything back to default and re-installed everything all over again. It gave me a problem again with the public variable but this time around the fix you mentioned worked for me. Thanks for the help guys!