de-spawn of weapons

Codemanx

Yes this is possible, you would have to over ride and edit the player monitor fsm I believe. Or you could write a loop that has a check that waits until a player does this, but that might be taxing on the system have it run all the time. An alternative we did on my server, was make all illegal weapons weigh 999,999 which causes the player to be come semi-perma over burdended. On our back end, our database checks for records with illegal items, then deletes the record when it changes. It doesn't stop them from spawning the item in, but it makes them get KOed, then disconnect, then record deleted, which removes it from the game. It's kinda a work around, but it would be cool if the dayz built in anti-hack would include something like this for us.

It's possible, someone just needs to spend time to do it. Some anti hacks available for dayz already do this but I do not recommend them. First off they require payment for code based on a freely modded game, and 2nd, they aren't server performance friendly. Something like this should be made for bettering the community, and optimized to not sap server load.