Servers

Gen0cide

I have a group of average 6 guys max 15 looking for a new home.  After 100's of hours adding custom content, scripts, etc I realize I would like to play the game and not do this 24/7.  I know most the servers on here so I have a good idea but I don't want a server with 10+ admins (always equals abuse I find).  We would like some other player activity and mods so shoot me a ip and I'll check your server out!

You guys are more than welcome to try the UKGZ for a new home :) normally we have around 30+ on in the evening (GMT)

As an official host we get the latest updates, so you can be guinea pigs.

Our server has 2 admins, Myself and Alex, although i very rarely play and just sort updates.

We also have 2 support moderators, from different groups, this works well as they're rivals and can see the admin logs, they know they can't cheat as the other group would know and report it :D

We can also offer you a private TS3 channel with full admin rights and passworded if you want.

Food for thought :)

Feel free to check us out, fairly new server with low pop 5-10 players that are regularly playing at the moment, so plenty of places to create a home... 

Admins: Only two presently me and my son, if we play it's with tools off and as admins we leave you alone unless requested i.e. bugs, issues etc although it's rare we play at present due to spending alot of time in the editor creating custom areas/base etc to improve the server.  

If you do check us out I would love some feedback positive, negative or constructive is appreciated as I'm always looking to improve :)  

My server averages around 25-30 at night with a build up starting in the mornings. My sig down below shows server pop/ip/port etc. I am the only admin and I do not pamper my players so they rarely complain. I will say it's a adult/mature gamer community.

You can come check us out.  Friendly people playing, great missions, hand full of admins who don't "play" with tools. Did I mention custom missions inducing a new bank robbery :-)

I would but with only 40 slots just my crew alone would take up half your slots...  Plus 1 hour vehicle lock time :-/

Gen0cide

HAHA.. Ops.. Yeah need to update that :-)

40 slots is a modest thing once we saw the ramp up we have the ability to change to 60-80. We have a dedi Dell Xeon E3 1240 v3 (Quad Core HT, 3.40GHz Turbo, 8MB) 24GB RAM all SSD, we have just been rampping it slowly.

Lock times are at 12hrs at the moment with a cleanup of ATV's, and bikes evey reload so always new kit around for people to drive/buy..  Lock times we are again increasing slowly to make sure it all works well. My goal will be 24-36hr lock time.

Drop me a PM if you want more information. 

FYI, We have a team of 3 DEV's working on our stuff. (not just script kiddies PHP, MySQL, Java, Python, Pearl,  C and C++ to mention a few)