systemchat("EarPlugs activated...");

// Activate ExplosivesToDoors
	[] execVM "addons\EtV\EtV.sqf";
	systemchat("Attach Explosives activated...");

// Activate AutoLockPicker
	[] execVM "addons\lockpicker\AutoLockPicker.sqf";	
	systemchat("AutoLockPicker activated...");

};

Script is working as expected, except for one thing.

When a wall or doorway is blown up they return unscathed after server restart. I don't think this happens with vehicles though.

I think this should actually destroy the walls so they don't return after a restart.

Script is working as expected, except for one thing.

When a wall or doorway is blown up they return unscathed after server restart. I don't think this happens with vehicles though.

I think this should actually destroy the walls so they don't return after a restart.

That makes sense.  I'll see what can be done, although I believe that's beyond my skill level to code, as it involves interfacing with Redis.  If someone has the ability and wants to create a project fork on Github to do it I'll be happy to do a merge once the code is tested and confirmed working.  

Hello there, I keep getting a BE restriction #47 when I enable this script.

It exists saying:

17:10:02 BattlEye Server: Script Log: #0 Statix (xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) - #47 "le _x;
17:10:02   _existingDamage = damage _nearVehicle;
17:10:02   _nearVehicle setDamage _existingDamage + 0.34;
17:10:02
17:10:02   };
17:10:02   } forEach _explosives;
17:10:02   _unit se"
17:10:02 Player Statix kicked off by BattlEye: Script Restriction #47

I have updated my BE filters that the script asks for.

Any help is appreciated let me know if there is any other information I need to give.

Cheers!

Has anyone had any success getting this to work on the built in AH? I've tried running it from init.sqf, and a variation of Darths onplayerrespawn, but still no scroll menu option. I've got earplugs in there, but no attach explosives.

Well, I disabled the check for addactions in the new build, and added the following to my onplayerrespawn.sqf. I get the message saying "Attach Explosives activated...", but still no scroll menu option other than the standard 'Put Explosive Charge".

This was adapted from Darths onplayerrespawn posted earlier;

if (!isDedicated and hasInterface) then 
{
	uiSleep 15;
};
//START EARPLUGS CODE
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
waitUntil {vehicle player == player};
waituntil {!isnull (finddisplay 46)};
5 fadeSound 1;
earplugsout=true;	
[] spawn cm_EP_LOOP;
//cmEARPLUGS CODE END
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The stock AH is pretty fickle with scripts.  I haven't dug into it too deeply yet but I'm pretty sure you would have to add the global variables from the EtV script into the allowed variables list in the stock AH settings.  There's an array where they can be added.  Personally, I'm sticking with Infistar until I have the time to get all the variables added to the stock AH.  It's going to take a lot of time and testing as I have a LOT of addon scripts in my mission.  

The stock AH is pretty fickle with scripts.  I haven't dug into it too deeply yet but I'm pretty sure you would have to add the global variables from the EtV script into the allowed variables list in the stock AH settings.  There's an array where they can be added.  Personally, I'm sticking with Infistar until I have the time to get all the variables added to the stock AH.  It's going to take a lot of time and testing as I have a LOT of addon scripts in my mission.  

Could this be remedied using the new variables 'learn mode'?

Script don't workfor me since time i instaled it, then today It worked once. When i detonate the charge i get kicked by BattleEye

Logic 3:114 Shot -1

I added exeption to attachto.txt. Unfortuneately script don't work again.

This is my onplayerrespawn.sqf

if (!isDedicated and hasInterface) then 
{
	uiSleep 5;

waitUntil {alive vehicle player};	
	waitUntil {typeOF player != "VirtualMan_EPOCH"};			

// Activate AutoLockPicker
	[] execVM "custom\AutoLockPicker.sqf";	
	systemchat("AutoLockPicker activated...");

};

• 2 weeks later...

Getting this error, what did I mess up now?

waitUntil {!isN"

14.05.2015 02:04:25: OzzY (210.178.27.120:2304) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx - #13 " _explosive, [], 0, "FORM"];

[_illogic] join _grp;

_illogic attachTo [_explosive];

while {alive _explosive} do

Edit#1 So i was able to fix the above but still do not get a scroll wheel option... I have infistar, and I am using other scripts that use scroll wheel actions (autolockpicker). However I have not added this script to my onplayerrespawn.sqf, Should I have to add this even though I already have it in the Init sqf?

Edit#2 fixed by putting it all in the onplayerrespawn.sqf and initializing from there... Thanks Second_Coming for the help and thanks DarthRogue for this awesome script.

It's probably blocking the addAction.  The upcoming AntiHack version should fix this.  

So why are some admins able to get the scroll options to show and others arent?  I don't see a scroll option, earplugs never worked on my server either.  I guess what I'm asking if this is actually the AH or is it something else, how do I get around it?

So why are some admins able to get the scroll options to show and others arent?  I don't see a scroll option, earplugs never worked on my server either.  I guess what I'm asking if this is actually the AH or is it something else, how do I get around it?

If one admin has the ability to use it then all admins should.  It's not specific to UID.  You should get the attachment option if you have a demo charge in your inventory and you are near a vehicle or any player-built doors.  If you are using the stock AH I'm afraid I can't be of much help.  I'm using Infistar and I haven't set up the stock AH at all.  You will likely have to add the global variables to the allowed actions list in order to get it to work consistently.  

Not every server will have this, but each server that does can set it up differently as to how they want it to work.  You could, in theory, be able to attach explosives to nearly every object on the map, or nearly no objects at all.  It just depends on how the server owners has set it.  They can also limit the types of explosives that can be attached, or potentially add several different kinds.  So, in short, your experience with this particular script could vary greatly from server to server.

The stock AH in the Epoch Anti-Hack tools.  They are separate from Battleye and perform a completely different function.  Infistar tools work similarly to the sotck AH, but have many more features and are updated much more frequently, making them the anti-hack of choice for many server admins.  This may change, however, as the development of Epoch and its tools progresses.  

• 1 month later...

Hello again, Darth_Rogue! Thank for your help in installing Status Bar, and thanks for your script!

Now I've got some problem in installation of this script. All Epoch constructions becomes much more stronger, but I haven't got attach explosive action in scroll menu.
Maybe you have any suggestions? I'm using infistar ah, but I suppose it is not the key to solve my problem.

Actually Infistar could be the issue.  Make sure you have player addActions checking disabled in your run.sqf.  That would prevent the menu from popping up.  Also, the default version of the script only allows for Demo charges to be attached, not satchels.