Epoch Stock AH questions

akechi

Question

hey guys,

im trying to setup my server so i can finally open it to public. Everythings running nice so far with a lot of help of u guys, but since im fairly new to all that stuff i still have some questions left.

so for opening a new thread on that but i cant find a proper explaination on this file and i really want to understand what im doing here instead of just copy/paste solutions.

first of all, what does this command actually do and what can be done here?

antihack_PVSPrefix

the second is the same but for this one:

antihack_checkFiles[]

then, i want to add all my servers mods to the whitelisted cfgpatches. of course the devs gave me examples with those aia cfgpatches, but when i add something like mas or rhs the config.bin looks like this:

class CfgPatches

{

class rhs_c_heavyweapons

{

units[] = {"rhs_casing_30mm","RHS_NSV_TriPod_MSV","RHS_NSV_TriPod_VDV"};

weapons[] = {"rhs_weap_pkt",...};

requiredVersion = 1.32;

requiredAddons[] = {"rhs_main","A3_Weapons_F","A3_Weapons_F_gamma","A3_Weapons_F_epc"};

version = "0.1.1.1";

magazines[] = {"rhs_mag_902a",...};

ammo[] = {"rhs_ammo_902a",...};

};

};

(shortend the content lists for better readability)

now what do i have to add to the whitelisted cfgpatches entry in epochAH.hpp? isuppose its only "rhs_c_heavyweapons" in that case but wanted to make sure im on the right way here.

and what about the requiredAddons entries which are a3 ones? the other one (rhs_main) i found in the corresponding rhs file and are already whitelisted.

and the very last one, also regarding the whitelist. do i only need to @mod folders or is there something (maybe even in the other entries of this file) which need to be done when something is changed to the mission file itself or when i add addons to the hive? since the mission calls stuff client side i think there should be something to add somewhere or is that all left to BE restrictions?

thanks in advance

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet