BE Filters for Linux

Ecphrasis

Question

Hi all and thank for this wonderfull mod !

I have a problem with BE, who kicks me with public restriction 0. I think the problem is the BE Path in epochserver.ini

BattlEyePath = C:\BattlEye

On linux, wich syntax is correct ?

BattlEyePath = "/home/arma/.local/share/Arma 3/battleye", or /home/arma/.local/share/Arma\ 3/battleye or '/home/arma/.local/share/Arma 3/battleye'

I have the feeling Hive isn't connected to BE and it kicks me because hive can't send message to BE.

Any idea plz ?

17 answers to this question

The problem is not any pathing, the problem is exactly as you say, PublicVariable restriction, I can bet its a server version rejection.

Update ALL server side files including .so files (If they're available & presuming you're not using Wine)

Along with this, try posting your PublicVariable.log file here

Yes but my problem is the space between Arma and 3 wo is needed by configuration

"/home/arma/.local/share/Arma 3/battleye"

/home/arma/.local/share/Arma\ 3/battleye

'/home/arma/.local/share/Arma 3/battleye'

wich one is good ?

And I've noticed that I was kicked when I used the admin panel. The admins must be whitlisted in BE filters ?

No, I have made many tests and Battleye is working ONLY in /battleye directory. You can see that because beserver.cfg in /battleye is the only one to be renamed. Profiles parameter doesn't work in Linux. You can use it just for logging and .cfg reading. Btw, my scripts now seem to work, I don't know why ;) Is there a way to test it ?

Problem is under Linux -profiles parameters doesn't work, only -name is working, and generates a directory in /.local/share/Arma 3/Other Profiles/ProfileName. Hard to adapt all the configurations correctly, but I think all is working for now.