"Money Storage" not working on my server

Can put money in, can take money out - but after a restart it is completely wiped. There is no errors. 

I imagine it is to do with a conflict with another script, but i have no idea which script/file might be the problem. 

Plot 4 life, plotmanagement, vectors, snap build, master key, paint vehicles, door management, advanced trading are a few which are running. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction, this is frustrating. 

Can put money in, can take money out - but after a restart it is completely wiped. There is no errors. 

I imagine it is to do with a conflict with another script, but i have no idea which script/file might be the problem. 

Plot 4 life, plotmanagement, vectors, snap build, master key, paint vehicles, door management, advanced trading are a few which are running. 

Can anyone point me in the right direction, this is frustrating. 

I had this issue and found that although it let me put money and take it out it didnt actually do it at all.  Mine was a problem with hiveExt.dll and it took me ages to figure that out.  Try putting money in the bank and then shut the server down, then check the banking table in your database (you did run the script to add that right?) - if the table is there but doesnt contain the correct amounts then post back and I'll send you my hiveExt.dll  to see if that helps.

Swampy

I had this issue and found that although it let me put money and take it out it didnt actually do it at all.  Mine was a problem with hiveExt.dll and it took me ages to figure that out.  Try putting money in the bank and then shut the server down, then check the banking table in your database (you did run the script to add that right?) - if the table is there but doesnt contain the correct amounts then post back and I'll send you my hiveExt.dll  to see if that helps.

Swampy

Hey thanks for the reply. Should have made this clearer but i'm using 

which uses the default hive. Not entirely sure where it saves the money storage - i guess in the inventory section of the items, ill have a look.