WAI: 1.0.0 help

Bubber

Question

hey guys i have tryed to add the WAI to my server that run epoch 0,3 @mas and Bornholm 1,3 but i cant get it to work i put all the files as it says in the install text but then it give me an BEC restric error #22 but when i try to disable BEC it still dont load in AI'ers why is that ?

do you guys have another Ai mission system that might work on my server it dont have to be anything wild just somthing that is easy to install im not a big coder

thanks

2 answers to this question

you could search this forum section: http://epochmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/71-ai-missions/

i got VEMF/ ZEV/ SEM/ WAI/ A3EAI all together running on my server and no issues so far...all u need to know for installing is well described in the "readme"-files...

if u would like to have ai patrols then id suggest u gonna roll with A3EAI...u can choose air/ land patrols and random spawning ai ground troops. u can set their skills and loadouts to whatever u like.

if u would like to have side missions (ai included) then u can implement SEM - easy to install and configure

VEMF is an option also to get some action into random towns. defined number of ai groups spawning - player will get notifaction what town is invaded and can go out for some kills - reward is a crate containing epoch items

of course u need to edit ur battleye filters