kick restriction. is this right ?

Finuix

Question

27.03.2015 18:09:40: Mikael (IP+++++++++++) GUID+++++++++++- #22 "(_this select 0) execVM "\A3\Structures_F\Wrecks\Scripts\Wreck_Heli_Attack_01.sqf""

i get kicked from this. is it only to do this on line 23 ?

!=execVM \"\A3\Structures_F\Wrecks\Scripts\Wreck_Heli_Attack_01.sqf\""

or like this:  !="execVM \"\A3\Structures_F\Wrecks\Scripts\Wreck_Heli_Attack_01.sqf\""

Sorry if im faaar off.

3 answers to this question

Nevermind. used the bottom line. it works !! holy hell. im starting to get hang of this :D

Its a good feeling when you are able to take a kick restriction, read and understand the cause, and make the exception all on your own, eh?  :) :D  

Its a good feeling when you are able to take a kick restriction, read and understand the cause, and make the exception all on your own, eh?   :) :D

Its the bomb !! :D i started for some months ago. and dident add so much script because of editing filters. i read the too lazy to google topic of BE filter, but it was all gibberish, it was like seeing the last girl in the world and imagine all the epic stuff you could do together, but never reaching her. but now we are making out. after learning some basics i DID understand the be filter topic :D  (i hope :P ) 

This forum is filled with nice people who wanna help, so thats great. thanks to you and others, Glenn :)