Basic help post 0.3 install

Guffmaker

Question

Hi guys,

We are currently testing a server on Vert Hosting adding scripts etc. to see if we can get it running just how we like it. 

I upgraded yesterday to 0.3 when released and was expecting problems - and got some!

When I start the server with config.cfg pointing at epoch.Chernarus (our map of choice atm) I never get to the lobby and it hangs after BEC ID is confirmed.

When I start the server on Altis I get Player #0 (hash) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (EpochMod.com Autoban #0

And there I am in the bans.txt file.

I change the Bec plugins folder using file manager.

I'm guessing im missing something stupid, but any pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks

8 answers to this question

No scripts added to Altis Pbo, seems on Altis im logging in in the water then I get kicked.

I tried the Vanilla chernarus first then adding back in our changed script but neither time did I get to the lobby - however I left the game running and ended with a lobby kick message!

Logs are annoyingly unhelpful.

For kicks im gonna try Stratis before I request a server/database wipe.

Cheers Prone

Actually got the server up and running - all scripts filters etc.

But I am still getting an admin kick everytime I log in - anyone know why or having the same problem?

What is it you are getting kicked for? I think that you will have an easier time getting answered if you provide a little more information. :) 

Glenn,  

Problem I can find one reference to it in the Be log - Player#0 name (guid) has been kicked by Battleye : admin ban (epochmod.com #0)

And that is after a successful BEC verify.

Once I clear my name from the ban,txt I can log all the way back onto server, load player data, see my location and boom gone again.  Scripts.log clear and rpt just showing the login.

thanks