Initial Spawn Point Building

classified787

Question

I started up my first Epoch ArmA 3 server just a few days ago. I added the SEM missions to the server everything worked fine. I then added the A3EAI roaming AI script to the server and it works great. I then got owned by the AI and respawned, this is when I noticed the Main initial spawn building was now at head height. Which is weird because none of the script I added should affect this at all.

So I removed the only two addon scripts I put on the server and the main spawn building was back at the correct height. I added back in the SEM missions script and the spawn building was still at the correct height. 

I then added the A3EAI script back in and the building was back at head height.

I took out the SEM missions and still the building was at head height. I did this step in case the two scripts did not like each other for some reason.

I tried a different AI roaming script same problem. Script works fine but the spawn building drops down to head height and I forgot to add all the tubes in the spawn point are in one location. In the center of the building.

Any help or direction with this problem is greatly appreciated since I am new to Epoch script. I have been running my own wasteland servers for a long time now, but the EPOCH script looks a lot better organized and that is why this is so weird to me. I can't see anything that should be causing this.

Thanks in advance for any help received.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet