[FIXED] addon 'CAMisc_fix_str' requires addon 'CAStructuresHouse_A_Office01'

NXDSigma

So i bought arma 2 combined operations a while back and have been playing epoch for over a year now successfully. Then after an update for dayzlauncher I started getting this error <<See link below>> upon opening the game, again I only updated the launcher no actual game files so I sought advice from the internet this was around 3 weeks ago and have still not found a valid solution. I have tried many different attempts at solving the problem myself to no avail such as complete removal of all arma files registry edits ect including all launchers I had installed including the arma 3 launcher and even removed arma 3 in its entirety that did not work. I tried manually installing the mod also, my process being deleting all files registry edits downloading the games running them even tried running them and starting the solo campaign on both then finally adding the mods also to no avail. Luckily I was planning on getting a larger ssd for my computer and so I removed my old hard drive's replaced them reinstalled windows and again tried to install the game and mod I'm still getting the same error please if anyone understands what is going on here could you help me out? I just want to play one of my faviroute games and cant its driving me crazy.

Side not I first got the error Addon 'Sauerland' requires addon 'Chernarus' to which I copied the Add0ns folder from arma 2 and pasted into common folder inside operation arrowhead which fixed that issue. Then the aforementioned issue happened.

Again I sincerely thank anyone that comes to my aid in advance.

EDIT for some reason the link is adding upon so I moved it here   http://imgur.com/W4eEG6s

Fixed simply copy the AddOns folder the folder not just the files and paste in the root of you arma 2 operation arrowhead

local disk (C:) > program files (x86) > steam > steamapps > common > Arma 2  ------------->   copy AddOns folder

local disk (C:) > program files (x86) > steam > steamapps > common > Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead  <---------- paste AddOns folder

• 1 year later...