sign_circle_ep1

ElDubya

Question

Hi, 

Have been messing around with the editor and can't for the life of me position this bastard where I want it.

2015-02-14_00011_zps0d24812c.jpg

Is there a trick to where I have to grab it so I can rotate it, move it up and down, etc, etc. Because it's honestly doing my head in at the moment. 

7 answers to this question

Yes it should be fairly easy. Place a barrel under it. Click drag to select both. Make sure you only select them both. Now when you move/rotate the barrel, it will rotate the circle too. After you have the rotation correct, save and load again. When you rotate it moves it somewhere else. After you rotate, move it, save and load to double check the position.

Ok, I managed to get that sorted out. I just used something else and replaced it's classname in the resulting sqf file. 

2015-02-14_00012_zps4e028be1.jpg

My problem NOW is that as soon as I spawn this racetrack in, EVERY SINGLE vehicle on the map explodes when someone gets into it? Even ones that are nowhere near this track?

Any help there please? 

Upon further investigation, it's not EVERY vehicle that explodes, just random ones? I got into one and it exploded. Next time, I managed to get into and drive three a short distance before the third one exploded.

Never heard of the issue before, strange as hell.

Try changing the objects to something else temporarily to test if it's the objects?