Can't lift/tow anything without relogging.

ElDubya

Question

Hi all, 

I have been searching the internet for anyone that has been having this issue but haven't been able to find any. Basically, most of time any player tries to lift a car with a heli or tow a car with another car they don't get the option. However, if they log out and rejoin they are then immediately able to do it. Same with a bought vehicle. It's on the list of vehicles able to tow/be towed, but it just won't. However, after a restart it can tow/be towed. But I can TP myself to their location and perform whatever action they just tried flawlessly. Same with my other admin. I am using inf***** AH.

Is there anyway to fix this?? 

3 answers to this question

Ok, I am wondering if these are ALL connected somehow : 

1. Players sometimes build a bike from their toolbox and then can't ride it, it doesn't move at all, but I TP there and can ride it fine. Happens with ALL bike scripts.

2. Players sometimes can not tow another car, but I can TP there and attach/remove the tow just fine. If they relog it fixes it. Happens with ALL tow/lift scripts.

3. Players sometimes can not heli lift, but I can TP there and attach the lift just fine. If they relog it fixes it. Happens with ALL tow/lift scripts.