Looking For Some Help

El Kamino

Question

Hi Everyone,  Im new to the epoch mod on arma 3 and new to running a server in general.  Ive got a little 20 man server that im trying to set up for me and some friends.  Im looking for somebody that has skills in this area.  The server is hosted through fpsplayers.com.  Idk if that matters or not lol.  What i would like to get into our server is the old school heli flying without the dials and crashing when i try to land lol.  Also i would like to get some AI missions going so we have something to do other than shoot at each other and run around looking for stuff.  If there is somebody out there that would be willing to help with this i would love to talk to you about it.  I have zero skills in this area so idk what to do i caused the server to die just trying to get the admin tools working.  And there still broke atm.  I think that is server company side tho cause when ever i try to do something with the tool it kicks me with a public something restriction #0.  The tech guy at the server company is trying to solve this tho. Well thats about it have a great day!

1 answer to this question