epochmod.com autoban #0

dasweetdude

I read a earlier thread about this error when logging on everything was running fine and then l went to log on and l keep getting this error and being kicked as l load into the server battleeye autoban #0 epochmod.com and l cant seem to get back into the server l have been removed from the ban list a few times and this keeps happening can someone please let me know how l can fix this error.I have a screenshot l can send with the error details.Thanks.

I read in earlier posts with this error on this page of the forum Got Admin Autoban Post here started by vbwawol on Oct 26 2014 so l added this information cause the thread is locked so my details are

Arma Name:Dasweetdude

Server:AGE GAMING CHERNARUS |MISSIONS| CUSTOM MAP | 0.2.5.2

Address:101.128.7.110 Port:2330

Thanks again if anyone could leave some info in or a fix would be great.This post l am checking it a lot cause l still cant get in no matter what l do fresh downloads and installs and l also deleted the original folders to try and fix it to no avail.

You need to make sure you are only loading the mods the server is asking for, e.i. @mas is not ran on every server so when in A3 launcher look to see what mods they added before trying to join. I have dealt with this a lot lately and players are trying to join my server with @mas loaded but I do not have that installed on the server

Hi I have this exact same issue as do others on the same server. I was playing and all was fine till a server restart, then I get the following: You where kicked off game

[battleeye Admin Ban [EpochMod.com Autoban #0]]

The server owners have tired to remove the bans but they keep coming back and not only that each attempt gets mutilple #0bans.  this issue does seem to have been resolved for new log ins but bans prior to resolution still happen and can't be removed with out them comming back.

In Game name : Ferret

Server : (CAG) EpochMod.com Altis (0.2.5.2|1.36) |AI Missions|High Loot|

only mod used : Epoch Mod 0.2.5.2

It would be greatly appreciated if Epoch could help us out, Epoch is a great mod and I love this game play I am afraid to try other servers in cace I keep getting baned I don't what my reputation to be so tarnished by false ban.

Yeah l get the same problem l have no other mods running ect @epoch and @aia terrain pack and the admin of the server has had to delete my ban everyday and if l downloaded more mods of had them enabled l would notice it cause l enabled them. It works if the server is stopped and then they remove my ban but soon as the server resets bang ban again