Looking for Help

Rowtag

Question

Good Day,

I was just switching over from ARMA 2 to ARMA 3 with the Server and Epoch stuff.
But it was a long time a go that i set up a Server, so i'm sometimes lost in find some configurations or i have a big mess with the BEFilters.

Now i'm looking for someone who can help me out, explain the stuff so that i can learn it more and more :)

Whats to do:

- Optimize some settings (Object spawner)
- Configure Scripts with BEFilters, so that it works with them

I try to have a good server for my small Community first. So im not a competition to others or something.
And ofc im ready to pay / donate for some help, usually nothing is free today :)

btw. Speaking German too, so if a German guy is also available.

Thank you

5 answers to this question

i was like you mate never ever set up a server before.. had a little bit of experiance just give it a bash with the help posts on the forums and if you hit any problems post on here.

Theres always someone who is here to help and 99.9% had the same problems, thats if you encounter any :)

i was like you mate never ever set up a server before.. had a little bit of experiance just give it a bash with the help posts on the forums and if you hit any problems post on here.

Theres always someone who is here to help and 99.9% had the same problems, thats if you encounter any :)

Ye i tried to do it that way.. but the BEFilters, i googled it, readed the BEFilter Post. I'm not getting it. When i add some scripts to it, it kicks me not with a usefull message, it posts some code into the kick message.

Then i asked around and some guys told me: Just remove all the BEFilters, i have no need for it, cause hacks are trying to work around the filters.

But ye, i wanna have these filters :)  I Hope someone can help and explain so i can get it in future!

All depends on what there kicking you for..

take a look here

Thank you, i read that post. It doesn't solv my problems :) I tried do att the sqf as example correclty to line 20. But then i don't get kicked cause of the files.. i get kicked cause of some weird code.

Also sometimes scripters providing theyr changed BEFilters, but when i use them, i get kicken on any handle like (Open car, shoot.. or whatever)

So i really don't exactly understand it.

Just to see what i mean, when i added sqf as exception then i get something like:

Reason: #20 "(                     (     ( when";

So.. what would you do on that message? :D