Noob Frequency Jammer/Maintenance Question(s)

DrScandalous

Ok... so, before I start I'm going to preface it by saying that I'm used to playing on A2 Epoch servers with indestructable materials/plot poles. Yes yes... I know. But let's use that as a point of reference rather than a point of ridicule... please? 

Anyways... so here's my question. Last night someone tried blasting into my base for the first time. Only managed to take out the wood floor ramp I built leading up to the door. Yay for me! 

But in terms of maintenance, I know that when I maintain via the frequency jammer, it repairs all of the damage to the materials that are remaining/within range/haven't been destroyed. Couple questions, though:

1. Base takes damage. Does that damage value carry over across restarts, assuming that I have not maintained it in the meantime?
  2. Blast takes damage. Frequency jammer takes damage (assumed) via proximity damage. When I maintain, does it repair the frequency jammer too? Or does the frequency jammer just keep taking damage with each successive attack until it finally breaks down? 

Like I said before... sorry that this is noobish, but kind of important to know... 

Thanks in advance!