Server Dedicated Tool 2014

BLTZ71

Hi everyone

I have a tool that's still in development, but will be finished soon, this will help with your arma 2 & arma 3 servers. This tool will make setting up your server's and manage them with less hassle. We will be supplying support and update's for this tool.  If interested post here, or feel free to message me.

• 7qAX421.pngs

Hmm might be a nice addition to our servers.

Got a couple of questions tough :

1. Is this going to cost me money in anyway? I'm not a cheap bastard but this is not something i desperately need.

2. Is there a build- in server maintenance system? Update mods to latest update etc.

3. Is there a build- in server monitor that allows me to see who's online, i can ban/kick/ private message them, i can write in side channel, etc.

Kind Regards,

Dutchy

OmegaGamers

• 2 weeks later...

Yes will cost, but not sure what it's going to be and we are working on a rcon tool like Dart for your reply for kick/ban private messages and etc. Secondly its going to have a server error check to help with missing comma's and so on. So basically it does diagnostic's. Not sure if will be in 1st release.

This program is being pushed back slightly, do to a development of a tv stream box, that has to be finished this week too.

Server maintenance system can be added at a later date, so yes it is possible. It has been a lot of work to make all ready.

I was talking to other DEV and will add a kick/ban private message in it too, as an added update. 

So tool will have a auto update system