Problem with building and freq jammer

Thori

Hello!

Recently, i and few of my friends decided to build a base, we build walls, garage doors, etc. I build also freq jammer and it changes nothing, cause my group fellowes cant open garage doors build by me. I'm not a group leader, does GL must build freq jammer?

To make the jammer work correctly so everyone in the group can access the doors, the PERSON WHO MADE THE GROUP (not a group mod) must place down the jammer. 

Yes, it is like he wrote.

But you can make a new group, all should leave the old group (or the owner can leav and the group should be gone), the guy who build the jammer should open a new group, all other can join now and should be able to use all doors. Or destroy the jammer and the group creater build a new one.

Save yourself the trouble.  Find a Admin, delete the plot pole.  Delete the group.  Have everyone in your group log out of the server.  Wait 3 mins and log back in.  Create the group. WAIT.  Do not invite people immediately.  Wait about 10mins.  (yes I'm serious).  Then add people to group.  Have them all relog.  Place the plot pole down after all this and it should work.

After have inconsistent results with some players this is the method I use now.  it's long and annoying but it works without issue.

Save yourself the trouble.  Find a Admin, delete the plot pole.  Delete the group.  Have everyone in your group log out of the server.  Wait 3 mins and log back in.  Create the group. WAIT.  Do not invite people immediately.  Wait about 10mins.  (yes I'm serious).  Then add people to group.  Have them all relog.  Place the plot pole down after all this and it should work.

After have inconsistent results with some players this is the method I use now.  it's long and annoying but it works without issue.

just like this .... Time doesn't need to be that long, but better safe then sorry. It's even better waiting a few minutes between each person being added. 

Example: Add one person, wait a minute, add another. Even have the previous person log out then back in, this way the server has time to reach each person's status.