blue phoenix admin problem

CyBrax2690

Question

9 answers to this question

When I installed the tools I followed step by step, and had the same issue. I ended up putting the default code in the server_cleanup.fsm and disabled spawning vehicles, it fixed it for me.

Could you provide a link to hat tutorial? I can´t get the tool to work on 1.0.2.5/1.0.2.4

What server version do you have?

Thanks for the help

Exo

ya know that skiddies love to go to servers that allow these scripts bypassed through battleye? They can come on and execute any code the tool can, and more if you are disabling the built in antihack, and battleye filters to use this "admin tool". Beware, your opening the door to hackers with this one.

It would be better to get a PHP admin tool, thats posted on these forums, or the ones on opendayz.net. There are also 'lite' versions of the admin tools you are looking for, with none of the crazy stuff in it, available on opendayz.net too, good for things like spectating which a PHP admin map cannot do.

ya know that skiddies love to go to servers that allow these scripts bypassed through battleye? They can come on and execute any code the tool can, and more if you are disabling the built in antihack, and battleye filters to use this "admin tool". Beware, your opening the door to hackers with this one.

It would be better to get a PHP admin tool, thats posted on these forums, or the ones on opendayz.net. There are also 'lite' versions of the admin tools you are looking for, with none of the crazy stuff in it, available on opendayz.net too, good for things like spectating which a PHP admin map cannot do.

Can you give me a tutorial how to install such a php admin tool?

Or wich one is the best of the "crazy" admin tool?

Can you use such php admin tools with every server ? or do i need to download a package.

Thanks

problem with BP tools is that, filtering out repurposed hacks as admin tools allows anyone to use the same tools as you do, on your server. Even easier than what skiddies do with a little googling.

As suggestions on what tools to use, I cant make any recommendations, just research the tool you feel is best, and obfuscate it as much as possible.