BAttleye question

TekHunter

I have this player he has been on my server for about a week. BE kicked him through him theadmin ban code #0. HE tried to connect several times BE kept shit canning him, Only happens to this guy. I took a look in bans.txt, and sure enough there is a line with his 

GUID now added. My question : Is this BE just doing its job ? The guy claims he has no bans etc. only happens to him. 

i was banned from a server i play on with this same code. apparently it was because i was on my test server with admin powers then tried to join a public server without restarting my arma3 resulting it trying to load the admin menu as i logged in.. anda auto ban...

the ban was lifted for me as i posted a appeal in the servers forums

He definitely never tried to run a server but he did recently install and play on an overpoch server. I can easily lift the ban on him by removing the entry that is banning his uuid BUT if the system is doing it's job and he got banned for a legit reason is what I am trying to determine. 

He was in game not in my view and did something and go the ban was not like it happened when he tried to log in the first time he was in game got kicked and than not let back in.

I would say its the epoch anti hack bug. I have had a few people get banned for:

1. Running and opening their inventory.

2. Going fast in a car while lagging.

3. Something to do with chat and running. 

4. A bad spawn position and stuck in the ground.... he re-logged. banned instantly. 

Only bans I trust are the ones i personally hand out. Which are zero at the moment. 

I would say its the epoch anti hack bug. I have had a few people get banned for:

1. Running and opening their inventory.

2. Going fast in a car while lagging.

3. Something to do with chat and running. 

4. A bad spawn position and stuck in the ground.... he re-logged. banned instantly. 

Only bans I trust are the ones i personally hand out. Which are zero at the moment. 

I agree especially at this stage of the game.