Zafir so fucking broken !

Soren

600 rounds of zafir ammo wrecks a jammer where as you will need 5 satchels to do the same

250 rounds of zafir ammo wrecks a lockbox

7 explosive charges + 4 satchels wasnt enough to destroy a lockbox :|

You can pretty much shoot through any material and clearly hear the bullet impact on the jammer without any damage loss.

Please consider fixing Zafirs & cars when it comes to building damage.. :|

tested with 5.56 SAW ... stopped testing after 18 mags. into a jammer

Given the difference between 7.62 and 5.56 ammo that's not astonishing.

5.56 has mainly been introduced because the "soft kill per ammo weight" ratio is better. 7.62 is overkill on unarmored targets at less then let's guess 300m, so you can save on ammo weight your GI has to pack for one engagement.

On the other hand 5.56 lacks penetration even against body armor at medium ranges.

The damage from explosives is buggy. Sometimes one satchel can take out a jammer or sometimes several won't do it. How the splash explosion damage works is on the jammer and lock boxes is broken it seems. Also, it is not just the zafir, a lynx and a mk200 can take out a jammer and lockbox with enough ammo too. It seems like the satchels on the jammers and lockboxes are buggy.

With the SAW, did you mean 18 of the 200 round belts or just the 30 round mags? 

Yes I am currently destroying jammers I see now that I know regular ammo brings them down. The Lynx is worse; at range, walls and other objects glitch out of view so you can see the jammer from any base and just line up shots on it. The bullets penetrate everything so it is guaranteed kill.