[HELP] Building not so persistent?

Thelo

After a good amount of time looking for information on this subject and finding none, I open this post to ask for your opinions.

My friends and I have built a base in the middle of the lake Almyra so the ground is as flat as it can be: all walls stand up with no effort. My friends, however, have found that after a restart all the structures they built, wether with snapping or free mode, moved a bit and ruined the symetry, making it impossible to fit ceilings and opening gaps between walls. They think that happens if there is no Frequency Jammer built, as it was the case. We had a base in the same place that was built around a Frequency Jammer and it did not suffer from this.

Is it just our paranoia or it's really moving? Did you find any similar issue before?

It's probably the same as it was in A2... things move a bit everytime the server restarts I'm gonna suspect.

They should not move to the point things fall but you should notice slight changes that you never seen before.

I'm gonna guess as well at some point when there is enough server restarts things may even shift back into position.