Groups Bug Out Upon Death/Disconnect...

Primus Palus

Long story short, I died and respawned before a server restart (some 10 minutes before). When the server restarted it brought me back to the spawn zone as a fresh spawn again and I was instantly removed from an 8 or 10 person group (as the leader). I was unable to close down the old group, but could create a new one with the Group Menu.

If I create a new one, everyone's icons show up but they don't show up in the group menu. If they leave the old group it shuts down my new group and everyone loses icons. 

Some members can not see the old group menu (it shows create group for them)... if they create a group and leave it, it shuts down our group for everyone (new and old). 

Somewhere the group is bugged and overlapped. I can't invite people if they show in the old group and sometimes can't invite unless they create their own group and leave it first if they show the create group screen.

Version Details:

Server - Warlords Bornholm Server

Mod: Epoch v0.2.5.1

ArmA: 1.36

Repeatable: Yes

This was being discussed here: 

Same thing here. 

Died in some construction as a group leader.

The countdown wouldn't let me respawn (it would wait for a revive) so i had to force quit the game.

Came back, and then no hex sign anymore from my teammates, or from me to them.

Though i still can use their vehicules and then still can use our base (i built the jammer).

I just have the option to create a new group, but i didn't as i don't know if it will be a problem relative to the jammer recognition, or the abilities to lock/unlock the base.

yep this happen to me i logged off , so my body is still there and a group member decides it would be funny to shoot me ,,,, so i log back on as a fresh spawn ,,,, cant see group or other memmbers but i am able to access all locked doors/choppers  ,, i cant make another group as we have to much stuff ,,, any help on this please :)  love mantaray

killed the group memeber 2 times for scrwing server up :)

Thats great for the larger groups lol

Oh yeah cost´s a shitload and will leave some locked in/out the Base until They can meet groupleader/mod.. At least it´s better than having one guy run with out hex. Worst thing is that it will probably happen again if close to restart. And why is it more then 50% of the fights alway´s are 10min to restart.. Going to start lock myself in the base 30min before restart now..  

Hope you don't mind me sticking this in here, has to do with death. 

Group worked fine for week n half - Started having issue with die and not being able to be revived (every member) - 

Group needed to be disbanned - everyone rejoined and log to lobby to confirm 

A few group members after rejoin and few logs to lobby still not in group - after kicked and reinvite - seemed to work.

Still testing further

so  what i did is got all group memebers to log off the server , i got radis manger ,waited for radis to update a save,,,,, deleted the group, waited for radis to auto  save and make another group, all was back to normal

group with base cars/choppers :

unlock any cars/choppers u have in that group

destroy/deleted the jammer

all group memebers log off

delete the group in radis

creat new group and place jammer

add peeps to group , when there in group get emm to relog

start locking cars back up :P           

u need to delete the bugged out group, or new group doesnt work right 

ul need a server admin or access to radis database va radsi manger