new m16 and m4a3 ammo bug

Ryansgotacbr

1. The server you were playing on.-------------------------------------  Mells house

2. What arma3 build and what Epoch build you are using.-------- 2.5.1/1.36

3. What it was you were doing-------------------------------------------shooting things

4. Is it repeatable.-----------------------------------------------------------yes, i used the arma virtual arsenal 

with the new m16 and m4a3 weapons you can load them with the 5.56 20 round dual purpose mags meant for the SDAR rifle, but they do not shoot bullets when you dont have a scope.

i just tried it again and with a MRCO scope and the gun will work fine, but when i take the scope off it goes back to shooting blanks

1. The server you were playing on.-------------------------------------  Mells house

2. What arma3 build and what Epoch build you are using.-------- 2.5.1/1.36

3. What it was you were doing-------------------------------------------shooting things

4. Is it repeatable.-----------------------------------------------------------yes, i used the arma virtual arsenal 

with the new m16 and m4a3 weapons you can load them with the 5.56 20 round dual purpose mags meant for the SDAR rifle, but they do not shoot bullets when you dont have a scope.

i just tried it again and with a MRCO scope and the gun will work fine, but when i take the scope off it goes back to shooting blanks

Yes, good report. I wasn't entirely sure about including this magazine for those rifles because it was kind of wonky.

for instance, I also made the 20rnd dual purpose compatible with the Saw, and it simply didn't shoot bullets zeroed below 200m.  Every other bullet acted strangely no matter what the case.  I think theyre really just intended to be shot underwater, hence the silly ballistics.