Search bug

duke358

hey guys , u did a nice mod there :)

Playing with the newest Arma 3  update and the epoch build

playing on our own set up GBB server

We are 5-10 Players and no other got this Problem like me...

Problem Description:

I join on the Server and Start to loot the first time its going well.

But after some time ~5min i cant loot anything Search dont work i cant open anything even if i try it 30 times.....

The Strange thing is it works on some different Objects but only if they are emtpy.

So if there are 30 Objects i can maybe open 5 but they are all empty and the other dont work how often i try ... no chance.

if i relog it will work again for ~5 min or the first items i try to loot .... then same problem again...

For me its unplayable like this.... and i dont know what to do against ?

I tryed the Forum Search allready but nothing found, maybe someone got the same problem ?

I allready downloaded the mod 3 times in the hope maybe the download was broken... no chance

What can i try next ?

thanks for ur help

greetz duke

If your running any other mods, I'd try removing them and running only the epoch mod.

Also if you updated from a previous version but didn't delete the old mod folder and just copied it over top, I'd try deleting the @Epoch folder completely then copying a whole fresh new copy.

These are just general suggestions to try, not really specific to your issue but it eliminates the possibility of conflicts causing the problem.

You could also try validating your Arma3 files through steam. (That's actually worked for me in the past)

All of the other servers work fine and if everyone else on your server is having the same issue, I am inclined to believe that you somehow set your server up wrong. I would double check everything. 

Unless I read it wrong or misunderstood, he said that he was the only one having this issue of everyone on his server!

Unless I read it wrong or misunderstood, he said that he was the only one having this issue of everyone on his server!

Oops, I did read that wrong. Maybe if duke set himself as an admin, that is somehow messing something up. 

we have also one in our community who's having the same issue.

it seems that a Little lag is comming up after 5 minutes and he's not able to interact with something (no sounds from Shooting, nothing to search, and no changes in the debug Monitor)

all other Players could Play well on our Server.

he had tried to Change port Settings -> nothing happens

he had tried to reinstall A3 -> nothing happens

he had tried to redownload the mod -> nothing happens

also the Server is not showing up some logs about him after 5 minutes it Looks like te synch between the Player would be killed in a way :/

We got one on our Server with the same Bug. As for now no Admins has responded...

we have also one in our community who's having the same issue.

it seems that a Little lag is comming up after 5 minutes and he's not able to interact with something (no sounds from Shooting, nothing to search, and no changes in the debug Monitor)

all other Players could Play well on our Server.

he had tried to Change port Settings -> nothing happens

he had tried to reinstall A3 -> nothing happens

he had tried to redownload the mod -> nothing happens

also the Server is not showing up some logs about him after 5 minutes it Looks like te synch between the Player would be killed in a way :/

Same on our Server

Edit:

I add to github an issue. Someone add the Label : wontfix 

Should that say they won't fix this bug. They ingore it? Wtf? what kind of developer would ignore a bug? 

686px-Aussie_Troll.jpg

They want troll us :(