Replace debug monitor with a custom one

Joerivang

Question

Hi,

I would like to use a custom debug monitor when i press insert in my server, i've seen some on the internet which are static and i used it before but i want it to be toggable like the original debug monitor.

I made a file called custom_monitor.sqf:

[player,4,true,(getPosATL player)] spawn player_alertZombies;

_kills =        player getVariable['zombieKills',0];
    _killsH =        player getVariable['humanKills',0];
    _killsB =        player getVariable['banditKills',0];
    _humanity =        player getVariable['humanity',0];
    _headShots =    player getVariable['headShots',0];

hintSilent parseText format ["
    <t size='1.25'font='Bitstream'align='center'color='#39B0FF'>DMIK DayZ Epoch</t><br/>
	<t size='1.15' font='Bitstream'align='center' color='#39B0FF'>www.dmik.nl/epoch</t><br/><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left' color='#FF0000'>Blood</t><t size='1' font='Bitstream'align='right'>%1</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left' color='#DDDDDD'>Humanity</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%2</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'color='#DDDDDD'>Murders</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%3</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'color='#DDDDDD'>Bandit Kills</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%4</t><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='left'color='#DDDDDD'>Zombie Kills</t><t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='right'>%5</t><br/>
	<t size='0.95' font='Bitstream' align='left' color='#DDDDDD'>Players Online: </t><t size='0.95 'font='Bitstream' align='right'>%6</t><br/><br/>
    <t size='1'font='Bitstream'align='center'color='#39B0FF'>Restart in %7 minutes</t><br/>",

r_player_blood,round _humanity,_killsH,_killsB,_kills,(count playableUnits),(240-(round(serverTime) / 60))
    ];

Then i added the following line to the init.sqf: (the file is placed in the folder scripts so that's not the problem).

[] execVM "scripts\custom_monitor.sqf";

When i press insert, the default debug just comes up. Are there anymore actions i need to take to make it work?

4 answers to this question