Revive Finisher

RangeCreeds

Hello there:

I think revive has quite a few flaws that need to be ironed out if it is going to become a key feature of Epoch.. 

Headshots should be instadeath, the player should not get a second chance in this instance, you have had a round enter your skull and into your brain you are GONE. Some might argue oh but what if you got shot in the cheek, Arma does not have detection system like that so unless they custom map the facial area it should just be perma death.

Also why does a downed player get clear vision and sound in the direction they where looking before they where downed? Vision should be very dark and there should be very little if not any sound, because what ends up happening is the hostile players get a spotter for 10 minutes that you CANNOT finish off. If you down a player in a building for example he can just guide the rest of his squad to you through vision or just yell out when you pass over him which just completely breaks all forms of immersion.

Speaking of finishing off, why is this not a feature? Why can I not go up to someone I gunned down and put them out of there misery, stab them in the heart, shoot them in the head. It is frustrating when you kill a player looking forward to him having a nice run back, except he is not really dead and is most likely screaming out to the rest of the team that you have just moved up to them. Some might say you can just revive that player and kill them again thus getting rid of the problem, but why should I have too? I can't do that mid gunfight, and whats to stop him logging as soon as he gets up? 

I hope revive gets balanced as I really want to see this game flourish.