Need Help, Plot4Life, Zupa DoorManagement, Plot Manager.

dzrealkiller

Question

Hi I have been working on a server at home trying my hardest to get it up and running by the 26th as that's when I am renting my server. I have gotten pretty far on my own but now I'm hitting walls no matter what direction I turn..

Something Is wrong with at least one of three scripts, The scripts been, Plot4Life, Zupa's Door Management and Plot Manager.

Everything Is working except the Door Managements Eye Scan and the Door manager button.

When I press Eye Scan on my locked door it just come back saying "Eye Scan: Failled"

As for the Manage Door option after pressing the button or selecting it from the scroll menu It returns "You do not have the rights for that"

It seems to be a problem with just Door Manager but then thinking about It all three scripts are linking and talking to each other as I am trying to setup the ownerPUID and I am starting to think maybe the problem lays elsewhere.

I have reinstalled the Door Manager script four times today following the guide very closely to the same result each time.

Here are my Fresh .RPT files for my server and client.

Server Fresh .RPT = https://www.dropbox....rver01.RPT?dl=0

Client Fresh .RPT = https://www.dropbox....A20A01.RPT?dl=0

I had days worth of .RPT data so I cleared them and launched the server and client I then logged into the server and attempted to use the eye scanner and door management so if there was some sort of error it should log it. I have uploaded the .RPT's for help as I dont understand them and I'm new to all this scripting stuff, So I could really use a helping hand here.

Any help on what's going on would be awesome.

5 answers to this question

Ha! I just placed the x's in the above files and boom my weed fields show on the map now but when I log into the server my player goes weird and fall on the floor and start rolling since the weed files where changed to the working execVM's :S

Anyway I guess that's a problem for another day the door management is more important.