By design?

Bishop148

Long time lurker... not one for posting much on forums so this is a bit out of my norm.

I was wondering if the two, what appear to be issues to me are by design.

1.  Alive for 20.0 hours.  I log in to only 100 stamina.  Is this normal because I really don't want to sit on my behind for the time it takes to get my stamina all the way back up or to a level where I feel I can engage some one or run for that matter.  Maybe it can be half of your time alive instead of just 100.  So 20 hrs = 1000 stamina on log in? Full up = 2000 stamina and is there a stamina cap?

2.  Revive using the mystical multi tool.  When revived (only once which rocks) I log out, and log back in later and the revive is not persistant.  I log back in at the starting area with all my loot gone and no body to retrive it from.  I just now tell them to let me die unless it is a fire fight.

Thanks for the awesome mod, keep up the good work guys. 

Bish

Ask for number 1, yes that is normal, but it also irks me too, I wish the stamina would persist between relogs. 

For number 2, are you on an official server? This was a problem in the last patch that resolved in the most recent one, and if your server is running the last patch, it is not official. If this is the case, I would suggest playing on one of the official servers, found at http://epochmod.com/servers.php.