zupa coin and bank system with Multiple Character

dzrealkiller

Question

Hi I am really struggling with this I have been trying to get zupa coin and bank system with Multiple Character to work for 48 hours and I just cant seem to get this working. It 100% down to me doing something wrong It has to be it works for everyone else.

Could I get a little help please?

All I want Is the coin system and bank with multiple characters. No matter what I try I just cant get this to work :S

Would anyone happen to have a Server.pbo and Mission.pbo I could use with only Coin system + bank and multiple characters set up ready to use please?

Would It matter If I used DayZ_Epoch_11.Chernarus OR DayZ_Epoch_17.Chernarus would that make any difference at all? as I am using 11 To be honest I don't know what's different in the 11 and 17.

If somebody could be kind enough to help me out with the working .pbo's I would appreciate it very much I will be happy to put your name on my loading screen to give credit for your help. Its not much to give back but Its all I can do :S

All I get when I run the server Is spammed with: Mission DayZ Epoch Chernarus read from directory. In my server console.

And If I try to join the server I get stuck at wait for host.

Ha Thanks dude and sorry for been such a nub I'm pretty clueless about all this only just started learning so far everything apart from the weed and zupa's bank and zupa's door manager has worked out :)

I will give this a look and see if it works and report back to let you know if i can access the bank :)