World limit reached on NRDE01

devil1975

How the title says, world limit reached on NRDE01.

We build a little base on this server and as i would place the jammer it says limit reached. Then we blow a frame and still the same message, world limit reached. Why?

And how high is the world limit?

Its very boring running around a week to get the materials for a jammer and two walls and then this message. :(

Hopefully with the new maintain system, old parts will disappear soon and then you can build again.

That my last hope. I think the wooden wall frame should dissappear earlier then now. On the map are often big contruction with this i saw them each day and nothing happens with them. This should really change at the next patch. Or it should be only possible to build frames and floors and so on if you have placed an jammer.

What you need to do is find another base and destroy parts of it, so that you can build.

This is, what I believe, what the devs intended with the low limit.

Destroy other bases is not mine. I know how many and hard work it is to build a base. Destroy the many useless wallframe and floors all over the map.

I think it would be better if the build limit was base on the player not the server (so each person could build x amount), so bigger groups could build more because they had more people, there would always be space for lonewolfs, and bases could only get so big with so many members. This way not one group can hog all of the building slots. 

Thats what i liked about dayz origin idea of building your base and they didnt look so empty,held alot of items,and didn't allow overzealous massive bases that kill anyone chance to build a base,but i like epochs design for base building a bit more,it allows more customization.

I guess thats a double edged sword right there for ya

Yeah that message is nerve wrecking lol.when i had my clans dayz epoch server i alowed building in lootable buildings as long as they where not in high loot areas such as churno or electro and so on and it helped alot with the world limit alot didnt have to much desync issues.the main problem is players making a base the size the empire state building mainly the admins sorry i dont see the point of having a base the size of mordor