Show your base

vetka

the old one, before wipe. (Server, Znu01):

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198095093418/screenshots

the new one :D (Server Znu02):

post-22773-0-19960600-1415050518_thumb.j

with parkhouse, 4 heliports :D and a safe (bugsafe) tower to store thinks and a nice very high roof :D (for sniper aktion and safe the base :D)

sorry, i have no screenshots from the towerentrance.

post-22773-0-31002400-1415050567_thumb.j

Wait, so if you blow their base up so there are no stairs to get up to the tipi's, that's a glitch by the people who built their base there?

Sorry wrong word, using a bug to your advantage.

Since there are no rules released about building I´m trying to figure them out but seems like all goes when it comes to building or?

Floating bases and other precautions to save you stuff from honest people coming with explosives, is it ok to place the Jammer in similar fashion where it is unreachable if the building is taken down? 

Sorry wrong word, using a bug to your advantage.

Since there are no rules released about building I´m trying to figure them out but seems like all goes when it comes to building or?

Floating bases and other precautions to save you stuff from honest people coming with explosives, is it ok to place the Jammer in similar fashion where it is unreachable if the building is taken down? 

If I blow up the stairs to where the loot is, and can't get to the loot because there are no stairs, is it not my fault?

I think this is a case-by-case situation. Placing tents on a higher up location cannot be against the rules just because if you blow a door up; the stairs or large chunks go as well.