Issues with boats blowing up/taking damage...

Zehring

There are two issues i have had to deal with multiple times in the past few days with boats. The first is happening after a restart. I park the boat so that i would be able to get back in the boat and leave without having to push it, and upon logging back in, the boat is damaged to the point of being disabled and you can no longer get any kind of interaction options on it. Both times this happened it was a Motorboat(police), and i logged out with under 2 minutes to restart, and was one of the first back into the server, so i know it wasnt someone else blowing up the boat. If you have any gear in the boat like i did both times, you just lost everything.

The second issue is with buying boats from the center spawn island traders. Twice now when purchasing a boat, it has spawned up on the land. The only thing you can do is push it to the water, which has turned the engine red both times, and it is now inoperable. If you dont have repair kits or a multi tool, thats 850 down the  drain.

I play on Mell's House, and not sure if  these are just issues on that server, or Epoch in general