New epoch vehicale Help

Ventana

Question

I'm new to being a server owner but I'm learning slowly but surely.  I'm searched and searched and can't find an answer to my current problem.

I updated to Epoch 1.0.2.4.  all went well and I added my basic scripts and things.  Again, all went well.  I was getting some errors with lifting some things but found and answer to that problem.  I am still currently getting "Resource R3F_log_DLG_contenu_vehicule not found" error, but i can live with that for now and not my current focus.

After the update I came across a UH1Y.  It was not in the "able to lift" category so I added it to the R3F file.  My question is, were there any NEW vehicles added to 1.0.2.4 and Is there a list somewhere?

I know the mechanics of adding and subtracting items, I just need to know where I can get the needed data or how to get it.  Any help would be appreciated.

Also, the R3F file I'm using is from someone else.  He did a great job getting all vehicles into 1 list instead of using the arma 2 and arma files.  He has some listed as "Ural_base" and such instead of listing each individual URAL.  How do you know what "base" a vehicle is or can any class be a base?

7 answers to this question

There is no new vehicles, only names ha been changed.

CH_47F_EP1_DZE < CH_47F_EP1_DZ
UH1Y_DZE < UH1Y_DZ
UH1H_DZE < UH1H_DZ
Mi17_DZE < Mi17_DZ
UH60M_EP1_DZE < UH60M_EP1_DZ
HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1_DZE < HMMWV_M998A2_SOV_DES_EP1
HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1_DZE < HMMWV_M1151_M2_CZ_DES_EP1
LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1_DZE < LandRover_Special_CZ_EP1
LandRover_MG_TK_EP1_DZE < LandRover_MG_TK_EP1
UAZ_MG_TK_EP1_DZE < UAZ_MG_TK_EP1
GAZ_Vodnik_DZE < GAZ_Vodnik
ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZE < ArmoredSUV_PMC_DZ
Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1_DZE < Pickup_PK_TK_GUE_EP1
Offroad_DSHKM_Gue_DZE < Offroad_DSHKM_Gue
Pickup_PK_GUE_DZE < Pickup_PK_GUE
Pickup_PK_INS_DZE < Pickup_PK_INS

Ural_base is the entire Ural line of vehicles, if you add that it will allow you to tow/lift(which ever you set it to) any Ural in the mod, same goes for many other vehicles but now are all as they seem, kind of like the vodnik, instead of Gaz_base or Vodnik_base is it Wheeled_APC or something close to it

Choppers work the same as well(Mi17_Base)