Player stealing items on GPRDE02

Cr41s3

I do not know how any of the other admins of the other communities handles these things, but as i see it there is nothing wrong with stealing. if you lock your car there should be a 30min window where noone outside your group can unlock it. And if you stay for longer then 30min unless you re-lock your car items can be stolen. Also if you were indeed inside "Safezones" and  you tried to kill him (Even though he stole from you) you are also breaking the rules. if he were inside the safezone when this happened he was infact not combat logging.

why did you not lock your car?  Im sure this way prevents anyone from taking items out, as above, for 30 mins.  Also if there were more than 1 of you, why was 1 not watching/driving the car whilst you were in the zone?

Stealing/looting/base raiding what its all about, if you play on GPDE02 then be on the look out for me and my gang, we will steal your stuff all day long :o but this wasnt us BTW.  Unfortunatley its part of the game, nothing is truly yours because at some point your going to loose it.

There are safe zones in this mod? Didn't see any markings or signs showing that is the case. The only place I choose not to go is to the new spawn area. Anything outside of that is fair game as far as I'm concerned (as far as materials/vehicles). As far as players I tend to give the spawn zones a wider berth such that they have the chance to become less a new spawn and more a legit target. Locking on cars is working as currently intended but is subject to change as this mod is in alpha.