Hero Trader - takes gold, gives key, but no vehicle

LunchBox

Question

Recently the hero trader in my Chernarus Epoch 1.0.2.3 private server has been buggy. I can purchase a vehicle, trader takes the money, I get the key, but the vehicle never shows up. I have bought clothes and other items, but only cars or choppers will not spawn. Any ideas? I have never had this problem, until a couple of days ago, maybe less. 

Please any suggestions would be great. 

3 answers to this question

Make sure the vehicle classnames and numbers are labeled appropriately.
Example:

INSERT INTO traders_data (`item`, `qty`, `buy`, `sell`, `tid`, `afile`) VALUES
('["VIL_asistvan_DZE",2]', 5, '[8,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', '[4,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', 565, 'trade_any_vehicle'),
('["HMMWV_Armored",2]', 10, '[4,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', '[2,"ItemGoldBar10oz",1]', 569, 'trade_items');

Make sure there are no additional characters (spaces) inside the quotes for the vehicle classname ("HMMWV_Armored") and that it is defined as a vehicle ( ,2] )

can confirm this happens on my taviana server also have tried buying vodnik, no item i spawned but key is allocated to player and a database entry made (GAZ_Vodnik_DZE) on server restart the vodnik is still missing but database entry remains, it also seems the players old vodnik dissapeared due to this bug

edit: i am using 1.0.2.4 and dont recall this problem before