Cinder Block Spawn Rate

Nic

I am happy that the devs increased the spawn rate of salvage metal, but I feel like they decreased the rate of cinder blocks. My group had found probably about 12 pieces of salvage metal, but only one cinder block. Since you can vault right through metal walls, it makes them essentially useless as a building material. So the only real option left is cinder. Like I said we, had only found one or two naturally spawned in trash piles, etc., but we have had a lot better luck at shipping containers, and now have about 5 or 6, but that is still far too few to start a base. We have more electronic component than cinder blocks! I know base building is not meant to be easy, but with a 5 person group to only find that amount of cinder blocks is a bit ridiculous. I think the building material spawn rate needs to be rebalanced. 

the metal is there ! we found a lot, more metal than cinder..... and to store thinks, use the tipi, its smaller since 0.2v, but it works good too store buildingstaff

So that is where all the metal we searched for! Sell us your mighty magnet and i'll teach you a spell of cinder spawn)

We cannot even place a storage to accumulate building materials for a future base.

You can make a tipi. 4 scrap pelts and a couple lumber packs and you can have a tipi. Although it can be hard to find a hatchet to get the wood.

You can make a tipi. 4 scrap pelts and a couple lumber packs and you can have a tipi. Although it can be hard to find a hatchet to get the wood.

I need teepee for my bunghole!!!

Teepee nowdays are quite small, we'd need to build a village to have enough storage space for all group)

My group of 4 people found 2 dozen mortar buckets, 1 dozen cinder blocks and half a dozen metal pieces in 3 days. Spawn rates are OK in my experience.

But you realize this is only enough to build 2 cinder walls (I think 6 cinder and 2 mortar for a single wall)? That doesn't seem like enough for me.

Ive found 6 cinders in one 8 hour session...NO metal, only 1 mortar, 2 eletronics. All solo.

So yea I do not know what to make of this.

Weird, my group probably has about 30-40 salvage metal, 40-50 circuits, and 30-40 mortar, but only about 20 cinder blocks. Considering the ratio of of these which you need to build a base, I would expect cinder to be a lot more common.