[Suggestion] No Chernarus Trader Cities

chipsandcheese

Hello.

I've played Chernarus, Namalsk & Taviana for Epoch and I feel the easiest map in general to get yourself kitted up on and get around on, is Chernarus. If you look at the other maps, like Taviana, there is more work to be put in when thinking about what to do next. Go to the weapons trader way up there, the medical dealer way over there. It takes up more time. On Chernarus, I've come to really dislike the three trader cities. They allow you to do a lot of things at once, plus allow server owners or players to demand the safezones more. It's a great map, but I see more potential in Epoch to make the experience more challenging.

Would it be possible for a version of the Chernarus traders that are scattered all over the map, therefore re-populating some areas that folk rarely visit or at least stop at? Would add more fear around the map knowing someone else may be at Pustoshka for a certain trader, or Skalka for another for example.

Here's a quick example

kPT7dv8l.jpg

Looking back actually, there's probably not the need for as many traders as there is on there, but you get the point. Pobeda Dam could be utilized fairly well too.

Thanks.