Taviana 2.0 Guide/Assistance please

Judge Bread

Question

Hi, I have just rented an epoch server that has a default installation of chenaurus on it. What I would really like to play on is the new taviana 2.0 map. I would really appreicate some assistance in how to get the Tavi 2.0 map set up. I have full access to the server (ftp + sql) but have not found any real information that would show/tell me how to install the new map and get it to work like the dozens of other servers that are already out there. This is just a casual server (12 slots!) for a few friends and for me to mess around in and we really like the Tavi map over chenaurus, so please can someone with the knowledge provide me with some information as to how to get this set up.

Thanks a ton.

P.S - I am (sadly :() a noob at hosting so all help is appreicated

2 answers to this question

hi, we have the same problem, we have installed in the control panel of the epoch TaViana dayz private server, then we taviana.com installed and added to the parameters of DZC "-mod = @ Taviana" but does not work .... we have seen that in this forum you have managed to make it work, by renaming the file taviana.com .... but we do not have sufficient knowledge to make changes to the log files ..... please give us instructions on how to proceed! thank you in advance for your time!