DayZ.st Epoch server.pbo and mission.pbo help / pack CHERNO MAP

Hi im just wondering as i know nothing of coding if somebody could kindly guide me to a mission/server pack or maybe send me yours im looking for something stable and fun basically i would love the trade citys to remain standard or better looking and I really just want the addons / mods / scripts listed below...

selfblood bag

bandit missions

Wasteland missions

towing and airlift

roaming ai

halo jump

safezone (for trade area)

take clothes from dead players

unflip vehicles

auto refuel

name plates

debug monitor (with server restart timer and fps meter)

There all the mods/addons i can think of currently maybe have skulicity island or how ever thats spelt to be an AI island?

Please if anyone has the server.pbo and Mission.pbo with the things listed above please may i have a copy it wont be the same as i like to add buildings and things myself and change the feel of it im just rubbish at adding mods and addons im clueless :)

I have made an attempt of my own but im having issues players keep been teleported around (not hackers) keep been kicked from choppers on a server restart we all have to sit in debug land for around 2 mins, some times players spawn with no gear at all.... and some times when you log out and back in you lose all your gear...

Im getting alot of errors in my RPT according to support... but there unable to support me good old Dayz.st.... Il attach the RPT could somebody please have a look and let me know how i can fin it... My players keep been teleported and been kicked out of choppers mid flight after a server restart we all have to wait in debug for 2-3 mins before we can play... some times when you die and respawn you respawn with no gear at all... and some times after a server restart you spawn in and spawn as a fresh spawn and have lost all your gear... can someone spease help... I use DayZ.st Epoch Cherno map and have no idea how to code and how to fix the errors and DayZ.st support sucks 

http://pastebin.com/W9tyHeEX

You have errors with your custom scripts which would be on your end because you didn't install them properly, they will tell you to revert your pbos to default and see if the error persists which 99% of the time fixes the issue, support is good unless the emails are a bit backed up, I have always had my email answered within 24-48 hours of sending one, you have to realize how many people email them a day and that they don't sit there 24/7 answering emails or else they would probably go insane with the amount of emails they get and the stupidity behind each one.

9:43:36 Error in expression < "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_unit_2 = _this;
_this setUnitAbility 0.60000002;
if (true) the>
 9:43:36   Error position: <setUnitAbility 0.60000002;
if (true) the>
 9:43:36   Error setunitability: Type Nothing, expected Object
 9:43:36 File z\addons\dayz_server\buildings\solichneyfuelblock.sqf, line 1411
9:44:10 Error in expression <ndom, [(_rndpos select 0) - 30, _rndpos select 1, 0], [], 0.5, "FORM"];

[_this,>
 9:44:10   Error position: <select 1, 0], [], 0.5, "FORM"];

[_this,>
 9:44:10   Error Zero divisor
 9:44:10 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\addons\SARGE\SAR_setup_AI_patrol.sqf, line 142
 9:44:10 Error in expression <ndom, [(_rndpos select 0) - 30, _rndpos select 1, 0], [], 0.5, "FORM"];

[_this,>

[_this,>
 9:44:10 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\addons\SARGE\SAR_setup_AI_patrol.sqf, line 142
 9:44:10 Error in expression <roup, [(_rndpos select 0) + 10, _rndpos select 1, 0], [], 0.5, "FORM"];

[_leade>

[_leade>
 9:44:10 File mpmissions\__cur_mp.chernarus\addons\SARGE\SAR_setup_AI_patrol.sqf, line 104
 9:44:10 "SAR_AI: Static Spawning for infantry patrols finished"