Looking for a Couple

Juan

Looking for 1 or 2 more guys to squad up. We got 4 and need 1 or to more to complete a fire team. We play on bmrf mostly

No Pve Carebearz

Need to be able to take and secure the carebearz cookies.

21 & over

Must have a dildo suit  

Pm me

Hey Juan! I think I have seen you in game. 

I believe I recorded you and your friend Aron glitching through walls to get into bases lol. 
You guys stream snipe as well as I heard you admitted that in game. 
If you looking for other illegitimate players to join your squad, I suggest you update the OP so that they know what they are getting into. 

Hey Instill, Ive seen you too! 

Your with them legion autistics that our 4 man squad wipes on the regular... 

And as far as base glitching and stream sniping goes.... Why we still on the server? 

And BTW Nice base at the ghost hotel.. We reduced it to nothing. But hey, im a nice guy, I left you some moist towelettes in that teepee y'all had in the basement. 

And for the record. I dont even think those spec-ops kids are dumb enough to build at the ghost hotel. Did you guys really think you wouldnt have the whole server up your ass everyday til they squashed your cookies?

Yall are so bad, i even find it boring to fight y'all. We ruined your whole base with 4 people, 2 actually doing the work. And yall are so mad, you call base glitching. Heres a tip: LEARN TO BUILD.

And If Trollywood isnt crashing your helis and getting one-smacked in the boats he loves to drive around aimlessly, its protector anouncing to everyone on the radio, and in radio map chat giving the whole server yalls coords. 

Looks like someone needs a tampon for that bleeding ass. GG

This group is now not only looking for new members, but a new server to play on as well.

Please post the GUIDs of the oxygen thieves in this thread who think autism is a great insult, I'd like to pro-actively ban them from my servers. I'd like to encourage all other server owners to do the same.

Thanks.

I'll be glad to provide such information via PM's as well as elaborate on the multiple offenses they are guilty of. I normally would never speak out against anyone in such a manner but this group is cancer. 

I'll be glad to provide such information via PM's as well as elaborate on the multiple offenses they are guilty of. I normally would never speak out against anyone in such a manner but this group is cancer. 

I'd appreciate it, I don't ban often from forum posts or other peoples information as I like to find the proof myself but when the offenders say "Ban me" so openly.. I feel I should oblige.

You're doing God's work, sons. 

Please post the GUIDs of the oxygen thieves in this thread who think autism is a great insult, I'd like to pro-actively ban them from my servers. I'd like to encourage all other server owners to do the same.

Thanks.

Thank you. As a father to a child that is on the Autism spectrum this was starting to piss me off. 

Yalls server is dead, its fucked.... its like breaking point with nothing but autistic man children. Sorry that yall are to fucking idiot to read a post. But seriously its not because you mis read. Its because yall are so pissed we play legit and fuck you in the ass constantly its pathetic... Yall can go fuck yourselves good sir and take the 25 remaining people who play on your server (15 legion badz & 10 other rejects). good luck getting it alive again. all the good people left a while ago. all thats left is the wood chopping autistics.

I guess "autistic" is the new, cool way of saying "retarded."

I feel Like fuck off all of you, this is the internet and if you take the shit we say personal, than you probably should go fishing or soemthing and gtfo. This is a military game, where you fucking kill people...........

If no one can take a showdown between 2 rival clans on their server, than fuck you and your shitty ass server no one wants to play on because you have 15 yr olds as your server admins..... simple. 

#plzanhero

ah yes. It is the skill of you and your friends that bothers us. Not the exploiting.

It's ok, you think this is the first time we've been banned off servers for taking large shits on kids?

Is it just game servers you're getting banned from for taking large shits on kids?

Thats what happens when you and your toothless wife were raised on flouride, lead and vaccinations. Don't worry though, it's only partially your fault.

And what's your parents' excuse?  Maybe we're getting to the root of the problem here.  How does this make you feel?

I feel Like fuck off all of you, this is the internet and if you take the shit we say personal, than you probably should go fishing or soemthing and gtfo. This is a military game, where you fucking kill people...........

If no one can take a showdown between 2 rival clans on their server, than fuck you and your shitty ass server no one wants to play on because you have 15 yr olds as your server admins..... simple. 

#plzanhero

There's a line you can cross over from adding an antagonistic presence to just straight up being a douche.