how do i fix cars??????????

kid4rm215

on official hostile epoch we tryed multigun with vehicle repair, make almost 50 shoots with no luck, so 4 energy pack wasted, vehicle was still broken. we shoot in different parts of vehicle. same for Player Heal. 20-30 shoot with no heal at all. And damaged player was naked with 0.4 damage. Any tips?

because when 0.6-0.7 damage and was alive 5-10 hours and far away from resp - it's bad (

on official hostile epoch we tryed multigun with vehicle repair, make almost 50 shoots with no luck, so 4 energy pack wasted, vehicle was still broken. we shoot in different parts of vehicle. same for Player Heal. 20-30 shoot with no heal at all. And damaged player was naked with 0.4 damage. Any tips?

because when 0.6-0.7 damage and was alive 5-10 hours and far away from resp - it's bad (

Either you were playing on an unofficial server or the server you played on was badly desynched.

we playing on server from http://epochmod.com/servers.php

EpochMod.com (0.1.0.3|1.30) BDKOTH03 CA - HOSTILE TAKEOVER

same issue was on.

BMRF.ME

VERT02

so looks like it's bugged. BTW i see few peoples here on forum report this issue too.

While the multigun does indeed take several shots for the effects to apply, if it takes 50, and nothing happens - then it is probably due to desynch/server lag or similar.