GPDE01

D4rwin

Yeah would be good to get this back up and running. No point having an official server that no one can play on due to needing updated. And tbh it needs a full wipe as the world limit has been reached for building due to what looks like a base that has had building materials duped. Love to know how they managed to find all that scrap metal.  I know you guys are busy n all but just pester the hosters ;)

so you have come across ours?  We have not been on the server for a short while due to the update and now because GPDE01 doesnt seem to populate in the list when searching for Epoch - anyone any info on this?

Mind you I have to actually search for Mells House to find that also.

Just an FYI johnboy and aposnow.  Im assuming youre talking about the base that you blew the hunter up in.  That base was there already there but in a different configuration we just put the plot pole up and took it over.  Mod knows about the situation and we claimed it since it had no claim.  So you can quit your b*tching.  I hope they do fix it and wipe it so I can get some much needed revenge killing done.

Indeed I shall see you there.  And no high horse I only extremely dislike my, or my friends, reputation being tarnished due to someone who misspoke.  Regardless of it being an internet forum I still feel that I needed to defend myself as this community is not as large as it will eventually be and I dont want to become known as a "duper" since my group does not partake in such.  We do work hard for our gear.  Anyway once again see you on there.  Hopefully we will have our full group next time and the exchange wont be so one sided.

"I dont want to become known as a "duper" since my group does not partake in such.  We do work hard for our gear." so your ok using duped gear?

looking forward to the next one! and if we are talking about full groups we should get all out teams on one day and battle it out!!

Well we asked the mod and we got no information to the contrary.  We dont know that the material there was duped either actually .... it had been on the server for a while when we took it over.  Either way it was already put together and assembled so I dont see the harm in playing "lego" with material that is already on the map especially since we were testing out the build function anyway.  What did you expect? for us to destroy all the material with the 10000 satchels that we didn't have?(obvious over exaggeration) and yeah i wouldn't mind having a full scale battle.

Thats even if I go back to that server. The server provider is pretty poor about keeping up to date with things so I might just stay on the BMRF server. Get into some serious battles in there and its only a whitelisted server which anyone can get whitelisted for. Not a locked server that requires a password so only a few people get to join in. You guys should check it out if you want to have battles. ;)