World Limit Reached Suggestions

Nic

As it stands, the only way I have found to remove building parts is to blow them up. Explosives that can be used to blow up building parts are pretty rare, so it is often hard to remove excess building parts. I think there should be a way for the person who put down the parts/the frequency jammer owner and/or group to be able to delete or repack building parts. My groups base has a stack of about 50 extra stud walls/floors/stairs that we have no way of deleting and it prevents us from building cinder parts. Maybe a crowbar could be implemented to take down building parts. In Arma 2 Epoch, hatchets or chainsaws were able to take down building materials, but that does not seem to be the case in Arma 3. I tried sawing down a wood stud wall with 500 chainsaw ammo to no avail. In short there needs to be an easier way to remove building parts that you or your group control in Epoch. 

@Njoi true but it would stop some people who have got a good start builinf something stupidly big.. like some i have seen 2 bases which have about 30floors just stacked up inside the base and about 25-30 walls just standing there in the base all upgraded with scrap 

Hmm I like the player limit idea, however that doesn't really resolve the issue since there could be an unlimited number of players..

There should be both, a worldlimit and a player limit, only player limit will not work, cause you normally got a couple hundret or thounds player on the server, not a the same time ;), so there must be also a world limit.